Wednesday, May 18, 2005

STAR WARS III

my boat3X says "TAA DAA DAA DAAAAA DA, TA DA DAA DAAA DAAA.... - (Star Wars punya lyrics)... Power!!! Power!!! dan sungguh Power!!! As you can see I am a Star Wars fan/fanatic/lunatic!, but I don't buy the toys, I just love watching all the episodes. Good Vs Evil, Good becomes Evil, Evil becomes Good. And how can anyone not love the name Luke Skywalker... Han Solo... Chewbacca... (not Quiqon jin - that name is stupid name). Lightsabers - oh man! what a rush! That weapon is the bomb, man! I wish I have that... Anyway Star Wars (episodes) was, and still is my favourite story, I watched it so many times, till my video tape (last time no VCD) broke albeit "putus" - literally. Tonight will be going alone to watch and savour every scene, and I don't think this will be only time I watch, I remember I watched Attack of the Clones, 4 times in the cinema (almost every week), and I bought both the VCD and DVD also, originals not pirated, and I'm still watching it every month since its release. So may the force be with you, and with me... DAA DAA DAAAA, DAda DAAAA... (Empire lyrics).

No comments: