Monday, April 10, 2006

Video Showcase

3x says" I hope all of you enjoyed the videos showed. I sincerely believe our birthday boy appreciates and touched by our efforts. I like the hatim/suffi birthday video very much, suffi ada bakat jugak, atiq/wani video have very touching words, obvously written straight from the heart, wakdir video also very thought provoking, never view our family like a football team, very smart editing. And the live performance from Muhd/Danish were powerfull! Thanks for all the ucapan from everybody, all very sporting. At first I hope to get wishes from everybody, but I thought I got 2 more weeks, sekali last minute change of date, left 4 days to the event.
You all have seen the laptop I have been lugging here and there. Its a Macbook Pro, from Apple, just issued to me personally from my company (after pestering for nearly a year). This new batch of Apple laptops, have Intel cpu in them, and it has not one, but two processors in it. Dual proccessor means it can do everything at twice the speed. It has a built-in camera, remote control, 1gb of ram, 100gb of hard disk and built-in DVD-R writer. And best of all, now it can be installed with MacOSX and Windows XP... power!!! The 2 best operating systems in the world in one machine!!! Fast man!
As for the videos that I created like the intro, ucapan, outro and zetty's video, I have to used 5 tools : Photoshop (PC), Premierepro (PC), Final Cutpro (Mac), iMac HD (Mac), Particle Illusion (PC). Now all these software I can finally installed in one laptop, and rendered in double quick time.
So if you want a DVD version of all the videos showcased last night, just drop me a tag, and I make one for you."

No comments: