Saturday, May 10, 2008

Apple Exam

3X says "Well after making the company pay $4k for the course, now is time to take the exam for it. And after persuading the boss to pay for the exam (around $300), and making a promise that I will pass it, and sounding so confident, and even cocky, by saying that I will pay the company back twice the amount if I fail... lo and behold... I did failed... getting 68% out of the 90 questions. The passing mark is 73%, and after doing the calculation, discovered I'm only short of 4 correct answers. 

So the week after the boss came and asks... "So exam pass or fail? If you fail, I'll kick your ass!"... I said, holding my head "I think you can sack me already" and showed him my result slip. He laughed and said "Good luck explaining to HR... hahaha".

*sigh* ...... what to do... study a little harder next time, and retake the exam... maybe if I fail again, they will really sack me.... hahaha (very dry laugh).

No comments: