Saturday, July 01, 2006

World Cup - I need a Coffee Cup...


3X says " Goodbye Maxi Rodriguez! Goodbye Crespo! Goodbye Requilme.. Sorin!!! I never thought I be sad when Germans win (by penalties aet)... they suck today! I always been a German fan, but not today... Argentina rules!!! they play rough but their determination plus skill is unmatched by any team. They have african roughness, european stamina and americas skill... oh I hate penalty shoot-outs!..."

I used to admire German football, I like their luck factor, they always come from behind and win, but then mostly end up second place. When I was young (kampong days) I admired Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, although he lost 2 world cups as captain, he's always the one to save the team when their down. My soccer heroes all hail from West Germany : Lothar Matthaus, Rudi Voller and Klinsmann, and my most favourite goalie, Schumacher. I don't quite fancy Ballack, Klose even Lehmann... the only player I like now is Oliver Kahn, but too bad, he's not playing this year, he was great in WC2002.

later : Shevchenko meets (versus) his Italian friends... I think I skip this game...
tommorow : Brazil vs France and England vs Portugal ....wooohoooooo!!!!!!

No comments: