Sunday, September 10, 2006

Scary Movies

3X says "I was in the mood for some horror movies, so off I went to the video rent shop across the road.. 'The Nun' -out.. 'Boo' -out.. 'The Mortuary' -out.. *basket* all the movies I want to rent are all out... settled for girly hero flick - 'Aeon Flux' and 'Vendetta'. Anyway, talking about scary movies, there are some past movies that I could not bring myself to watch... namely these -
1 2 3 4
and that's the order of "scared-me-shit!!!". I gave Evil Dead no.1 in my rating, because I have the original VCD and till now I can't bring myself to watch it, even in broad daylight. Next on my list is the Exorcist, no need to explain. Salem's Lot gives me creepy vision of that scene at the window...eeeeks.. Ju-On -that boy that meows and his mother - make me shout "W.T.F!!!" so many times.
Anyway in my opinion, no recent horror flicks made these days can matched the nightmares the above movies gave me. I know I'm a grown man, but even a man can get shocked by creepy scenes, grotesque make-up and shocking sound effects. But sometimes its fun to scary yourself silly, in order to escape from the real world.

*ps* anyone wants to borrow my Evil Dead VCD, or watch with me.....

No comments: