Monday, September 18, 2006

Slayer coming to town!

Wah so long never update, I think this is the longest time my blog was neglected. It was a super crazy busyweek/days, would you believe there are days that I haven't had the time to surf the net for pleasure!

3X says "Anyway firstly, Slayer is coming to town. I've been listening to this speed metal band all my life, along with Metallica, Helloween and Iron Maiden. So the four piece band will be performing on Oct 13 (Don't ask if I'm going or not, I cannot answer). I'm a 35yr old father of 3, balding and buncit and I still listen to heavy metal - @#&k yeah!"

http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?content=421


On another different note, for the whole of last week, I had to attend the Mac OS X Server training. Really exciting stuff, if you're into Apple machines and computer networking stuff. Anyway after a whole week of training, what do you think is the repercussions... piles of work waiting to be done, and the best part is early monday morning, got call up by the boss, who
immediately commands the new Mac X Servers to be operational - up and running asap. WTF!!! Nevermind, not one to whine, I just countered with "OK! No problem!!!", so begins the brainwork reading tons of manuals and calls to vendors, finally got it up and running only today. My very first server setup (for Mac), round of applause please.
http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/

I've done Novell Netware server(at Income), Win NT-4 server, Win 2003 server, Linux... and now I got the Mac experience. I feel complete!

hmmm... what else I've done since last week... played football (for 10 mins I think), brought back a huge cabinet from TamanBahasa (special thanks to Sweetdarlings for the help). Then got jamming session with Ayangz and Quirky this saturday, and also possibly karaoke session with Mykidz....

... to be continued

No comments: