Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cerita Lanun

3X says "Last thursday, I was stationed at Bishan, Jalan Pemimpin to take stock of our old disposed equipments there. Anyway... had some time to kill, and also can't go back too early if not the boss thinks that I'm not doing anything there, I decided to watch a movie to kill time. So I went to Junction 8, Bishan and just picked a movie. "Pirates of Carribean 3". Anyway I'm not a fan of this show, mainly because of that Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) character. He is soooo gay! Do you notice any character Johnny Depp plays, will look gay (like Willy Wonka... Edward Scissorhand). Anyway as I said, I knew not much about the first 2 movies, because it was so boring. So I thought I just have a sleep in the cinema.

But after watching it, I must confess that its quite good. Jack Sparrow is gayer than ever... look how he walks, and his hands, and his acting... (eeeyyyuccks!). Luckily this one is not so much about him, in fact he doesn't come out that often. So like always, here's the summary. After the 2nd movie, Jack got swallowed by Kraken, which actually puts him in an island called "Davy Jones locker". Anyway Will and Elisabeth, kind of rescued him by going to the world's end and with some help from stone crabs.... anyway Davy Jones lover is Calypso, who is actually the sorceror, who will grow big, and turn to millions of crabs, and wreck havoc on the weather.

Anyway the end scene, where the Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl in battle is very good. And there are few laughs and slapsticks. Overall I find this movie watchable, unlike the first 2, in my opinion. So just give Spiderman 3 a miss, that movie sucks man, and watch pirates, but make sure you know who is who from the first 2 parts."

No comments: