Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bola Talk

Jose... jose... jose... you crack me up man... When you say "..mathematically we can still win.." when you are 5 points below Man U, then last week when Chelsea draws with Arsenal, giving Man U the title, you said "... mathematically the champions have more points..." hahaha... you are a real numbers-man, thats why you are aiming for the Quadruple, but don't feel so bad, you did get Carling cup beating Arsenal a few months ago! ...not bad for an english teacher turn coach ;) Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Chelsea, in fact I would rather Chelsea or Arsenal take the title, than fergie team. Mid season they manage to close the gap from 8 to 2 points. Well they gonna meet each other tomorrow and 19th May, so let's see who is really the better team... I'm rooting for Chelsea to get the FA Cup though... please.. please.. please!

As for Liverpool, what I really like to see is Liverpool make it at the top next season... when was the last time man? 1990 is it? Rafa's rotation is making my head spin, stop experimenting and just play to win lah. Anyway, lamanya tunggu 23rd May... I can't wait to see Kaka vs Gerrard at Athens. If not for Reina, they won't be there. Will it be dejavu ? I am hoping for Liverpool to win again, but AC milan is really a good and entertaining team and rightly deserve to win. But this Liverpool kelonglah, give Fullham 3 points for the last match....don't know where those players come from, and I think Fergie is gonna do the same for the West Ham match... anyways...Kaka.. Seedorf give them hell!!!

Wow Sunderland under Roy Keane is simply "WOW!", last year the black cats got only 15 points... fighting for survival is an over-statement. So next season, Roy Keane against Man U... or should I say Keane against Fergie.. WaWaWeWa!(like Borat would say)... I have goosebumps thinking about that. Anyway congrats to Sunderland and Birmingham... hopefully, next season is not survival game again, go buy good players and head to the top man!

Which brings to my Pompey! They done good this season, but a little inconsistent... no let me rephrase that.. MAJOR inconsistent! They started out good, at one point top of the table, well got David James, Sol Campbell, Kanu... then about midway and nearing the end... Crash! Bam! Kaboom!!! But.. but.. but this season they've manage to beat Liverpool and Man U! (even though not against Liverpool full team)... but still got written black and white. I was hoping they end somewhere at 6th place, but 9th place also not so badlah. I hope Harry will get good players, if not at least the good ones stay with Pompey. The very least I hope David James stay... have been a good "security guard" for the team. I have been ridiculed at work for supporting Portsmouth, but my UOP fees are paying for the pompey players... so I got to support my "investments"...hehehe

So we bid farewell to Charlton and Watford, hope you guys do better at "Coca-Cola"... hehehe. But Darren Bent should stay at Premiership, put himself up for sale, and go somewhere better, because if Pardew is still manager for next season, I don't see Charlton coming back. And as for Watford, thanks for beating Reading, that means no UEFA for Reading... if Pompey cannot go, you also cannot go! hahaha.... (I'm begining to sound like Jose...hehe).

..... gotta start tweaking my network for better and smooth streaming, got crucial games this month... for those in the know... Sopcast is getting better nowadays ;)

No comments: