Saturday, March 11, 2006

Quirky Couple


Selamat Pengantin Baru
Nur Zetty & Iskandar

I have to say something about this newlyweds... and it is - "They make a great couple". I have never come across pengantin yang paling relax and truly happy on their wedding day. No offence but I'm used to seeing couples (including me) totally stress on their big day. These 2 makes it look like its an everyday event... no worries... no problem... just be happy.

And there's one thing that cracks me up when I look at Eti, is when she smile... or try to smile. Its like someone points a gun at her, and demand "Smile at me now!!!"... hehehe, but don't worry you still look fabulous with that smile.

So to my dearest niece and new nephew - "Stay quirky, eat well, make many-many babies and live prosper together-gether". -3X

No comments: