Friday, March 24, 2006

yeah right....

3X says "Watched a certain award program last night, and felt compelled to write something about it. Those of you who watched would have seen 2 reality TV "instant-mee" superstars singing duet. And also would have seen (or maybe cheered) when one of them, won the Popular Male award, against other real singers. "Popular"??? hmmm... Why am I not sure about that? I am not a fan of either singers, and I don't think both of them got good voices nor can sing very well.... well ok lets analyse this.

This award is for being the most popular male artist (not best vocals). If you think about it, the winner is only popular in his country (which has a very small population), and I don't think he can make it in other country. While the other one, comes from a big country, and even have fans in the small country. And if you do the math and ratio, I guess the one who comes from the big country will surely be more popular than the one from the small country.... (am I right?). So what is the award based on? recording artiste judges or votes from people?... I have my doubts.

I would have like to support the winner, but its just not right... as Simon Cowell would say "Completely and utter rubbish!".

I am not typing any titles or names, for fear of people doing a net search and reading this entry. Sometimes opinion are better said when not recognised.

Anyway found a video of Mw doing silat at youtube, quite hilarious
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nHVZ3VlIu5A"

No comments: