Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dream

3X says "Yesterday, I had the most weirdiest dream. I don't know how it started, but in the beginning of the dream, someone handed me a baby boy, I can't remember who put it in my arms, but it was the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. The baby had a full head of hair, and was sleeping so peacefully, and I think in that dream that baby is mine. And I felt warmth and so peaceful holding that baby boy, and I love him so much.

Then in the middle of the dream, I realised that all this was a dream... and you guessed what? I was crying so bad because I realise I am in a dream, and any moment I will wake up and the baby boy will be no more. I was crying... really crying because I don't want to leave that baby boy. I really really didn't want to leave him, and it was the saddest moment I ever felt in a dream.

Anyway a few moments later, I handed the baby to the wifey, and I went to the toilet (don't ask me why, not that I had to go, but I just went in the toilet), and guess what... it was the most beautiful toilet, and I have a bath-tub. It took my mind off the baby, but after admiring the toilet, I went out, and I saw a familiar face (that I haven't seen for so long), at the door. But the funny thing was, I had to chase that person out (apparently there's a reason for that, but I shall not tell).

So then, I saw the wifey was holding the baby who is now crying... and then I woke up.

I always think: what inspired us to be dreaming what we dream... Usually dreams doesn't make any sense. Think about it... no dreams make any sense, but the story in the dream are so absurd and ridiculous, makes you think how the hell did you came up with the dream.

I prefer wet ones though.. hehehe

No comments: