Friday, June 24, 2005

Badang and Manhunt

my boat3X says "I can't tag anything at the tagboards, are you guys experiencing the same thing?...Keep coming up with some Server Error thing... well what you gonna do right, its a free service... Anyway, last night we were at Wakdir house, along with Bik's and Yan's family, and we watched the wedding and holiday video edited by abg kadir. Very nicely done, with snippets of hilarious short stories... I particularly like the good looking Jin in the Badang story.... not badlah his acting, if I can say so myself. We were treated to nasi bungkos kuah rawan... and when I say bungkos, it was really bungkos... which is my favourite.

When we reached home, I watched "Manhunt", its a reality show something like America's Top Model, except this one its all male, so they looking for top male model. I did enjoyed watching, which was a mistake by the way, because half-way through the show, I feel so "homo".... watching all these men in briefs and trying out clothes and shopping... why am I even watching this?!?!... I feel so sick! "

*ps* bang, forgot to take the DV tapes, and can we have a copy of the VCD too... thanks. and your PC I set to lower security because it can't install Active X and Javascript. Once I lowered it down, both are installed already.

No comments: