Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Still Lonely...

my boat3X says" Lonely... I am still lonely.. anyway today took MC because "suffering" from bad cough and headache (maybe PMS).. thought of resting at home, so watched Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, but that damn cough medicine is like tranquilizer, half-way slept like a baby. Woke up afternoon, thinking what to do... where can I go, that is near, cheap, lots of food, value for money - where else - Johor, of course. So 2 traffic lights later, I am in.

First agenda, lunch, so to Larkin I went. I took so much lauk, sampai the seller have to use calculator to kira. Only rm$4, and I really took a lot - kerang, ayam, sayur ubi, rendang, tahu... it was really a satisfying lunch. After that, decided to go Holiday Plaza, but on the way there, I accidentally turned right after pasar tani, and got lost, I spent 1 hour, to get back on track, but once I reached there, the medicine kicked in and my head was so drowsy, so decided to watch a movie at Taman Pelangi.

I watched House of Wax, but don't ask me good or not, because half-way through I slept, and I don't know what the hell happened in the movie. Oh forgot to mentioned, the movie is only rm$6 only, and the cinema was huge and spacious, our multiplexes suck in comparison. After the movie, jalan here, jalan there (its so nice to drive around in mid-week), and eventually went back at around 8pm, traffic was smooth like a baby's bottom. My darling wife don't know I am MC today and went jalan2 alone at JB.... so Yati by the time you read this, what is done is done... Lonely... I am so Lonely... I have nobody... So I jalan-jalan"

No comments: