Sunday, November 19, 2006

25th Anniversary of Al-Ansar


3X says "Looking at my hard disk right now, the Alansar folder, which holds 40gb worth of data - pictures, raw videos, rendered videos, audios, titles.... its the folder that I have been double clicking everyday night/day/morning since the last few weeks. Thank god for Adobe Premiere pro, not once did it crash on me (unlike the previous version 6.5, that crashes every time, this ver is THE one if you are into editing videos).

For the tribute to Cg Ahmad Manap, you may notice that its a little long, but I couldn't bear to cut what the nice things the staffs have to say about him. Doesn't matter if half the audience is not interested at all, I'm sure he would like to hear it, and appreciates it. He spents most his lifetime doing good work, so whats ten minutes for his tribute. Anyway I did see him from afar and he is watching it, luckily not distracted by the food. I imagine what goes through his mind, hopefully touched by all the comments.

While taping their interviews with the staffs, it was amazing how sincere they all were. None of them were prompted or told what to say, what they all said was really I can feel comes from the heart. He must be a really swell guy to be looked up to and most regard him like a father. Heck I don't know anyone who's look-up to as a father figure by so many people.

Well the event was quite interesting, especially the singing muslimah, got to give them props for getting up on stage and singing in tune, but out of tempo. The food was quite in abundance, at least at our table, because the kids are not eating. Iman sakit perut, and Juliana not feeling well, Nadhirah didn't eat much and the wife keep going to the toilet (red flag day). Anyway our table number (16) did win the 26th table draw, so each one of us got a mat for prize.

*yesterday after so many days and weeks, got home and got to lay my head on the pillow without the need to switch on the PC....... well at least not until Monday - the Centennial server configurations, IPcam server project and the Mac OS server sharing mapping drive tasks still awaits me at work.

No comments: