Saturday, November 04, 2006

I want to break free...

3X says "I am hooked! I am addicted! I can't stop myself! What is it that I'm addicted to... Prison Break... after watching the first 2 episodes I can't wait for the next week to see what happened... anyway don't ask me where I get, but I got the whole seasons episodes - all 22, plus 9 more from second seasons. I won't disclose where I got it - but I can tell you having a big 'pipe' is good.

This show has so much twists and turns, that makes you want to know so much about all its character, and why they do what they do. If you been watching the first 5 episodes (shown on TV), you know that the guy Michael Scoffield, purposely commit a crime to go to jail to save his brother. He is a genius, and it is so addictive to find out what he has been planning in every episodes. Initially he had to make so much bad blood with some prisoners, but eventually his enemies becomes his gang, as he leads them to escape.

One character I enjoy watching is T-Bag, this violent gay criminal is the most interesting character in the show. He speaks in a southern accent and he have no problem hurting anybody. Watching him walk like a model is so much fun. A really freaky psycho! Watch him and you will either like him or hate him.

Needless to say, many character will get killed, innocent or otherwise. Even a kid will get killed in episode 12.

16th episode, it will take you back 3 years when it began. Lincoln had to commit a crime to pay the $90K he borrowed. The deal is to kill the Vice President's brother. Initially he had to borrowed that amount of money for his brother Michael, but Michael only knew that he got the money from his mother's life insurance. This money is what help his brother's educations and eventually makes him a successful guy. When Michael finally finds out what his brother have done for him, he had to save his brother from execution.

Anyway in episode 13, the story unfolds that the VP brother was not actually killed, he is still alive. Living with his sister the VP, who will become the President. Anyway just so you know... Nick will die from Abruzzi's henchman at the last episode of the season 1, and Veronica will be shot dead in the 1st episode of 2nd season. And yes, they all did escape in the last episode. So the 2nd season does not have any prison scenes, its all outdoors from there. After that Bellick and Pope got dismissed from their job, and Abruzzi also died when the FBI caught up with him. Anyway there will be 2 guys chasing the prisoners, the FBIs and the President's henchmen. And the prisoners did find the $5million dollars... and I have to watch Episode 8 Season 2 to tell you what happen next...."

No comments: