Sunday, November 05, 2006

Holier than thou...

3X says "Of recent days, there were some "What happened?..." and "Why until like that?...", and the answer is simply unknown. What transpired so much hatred is really unthinkable.

And the most disturbing thought is, who is it directed to? a person or a unit of people? Only god knows... I dwell into speculations and accusations only to feel guilty of even thinking about it. And this speculations and accusations are what making it dangerous right now.

But if you can't stand the 'smell', stand far, far away as far as I'm concerned. I'm not writing this because I have anything to do about it (repeat, reason really unknown)... but immaturity and arrogance have no place in my circle... and if you're too good for my circle - Get Lost!"

I wrote this email to someone from work, read it and do your own interpretations....

No comments: