Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Better Man

3X says "Some days you feel like singing a song that reflects your mood... One song hit the spot, when you can't live up to people's expectations. Better Man by Robbie Williams. When you think of your past and present, failures and mistakes. Some days you put up a brave front, ignore the pain and carry on... but there are days where you just simply succumb to your feelings."

Better Man by Robbie Williams
Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain
Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old Before my time
As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can To be a Better man
Go easy on my conscience 'Cause it's not my fault I know
I've been taught To take the blame
Rest assured my angels Will catch my tears

Walk me out of here I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can To be a Better man

No comments: