Thursday, February 22, 2007

Familiar ... part 2

3X says "Anyway when she told me she named her daughter Juliana, the pepsi I was drinking almost blew out of my nose. And she said "So your second one Susanna ke?". I replied "No, my wife tak kasi pakai name tu, reminds her of the indon horror movie actress... anyway my second one is a boy, Iman".

Juliana, Susanna and Aisyah - that's what we had planned... and yes we wanted all to be girls.

So we got to talking about old times naturally, our old colleagues at Income, like amin, kadir, rudy... our glamour soccer friends that we work with. Then we updated where we had worked and what progress in life we had achieved during the ten years we lost contact, which we realised that it is exactly ten years to this very month.

She married her colleague from her current workplace, and has been married for about 6 years. It took a while for them to have children, and so explains why she only has 1 child.

While we were talking, either one of us have trouble making eye contact. When she talked, I would look from side to side, and when I talked, she would look at her food. Gradually the conversation came back to a decade ago... on the night that I called her, and told I'm getting engaged... she asks "What actually happened?... What happened to us?"

to be continued...

No comments: