Saturday, February 24, 2007

Familiar ... part 3

3X says "You know some questions guys doesn't like to answer... especially if it (1) involves the past, (2) requires memory power and (3) don't know how to answer properly. So anyway the answer to her question... I can't really reveal, because it's all of the above...

Anyway I try to sum up the situation 10 years ago. At that time I was serious "friends" with 3 ladies at the same time. (a) ss, (b) yati and (c) ylo/wifey of course, and that's in the order of who I met first and not in the order of preferences at that time.

Ok in the beginning (a) and (b) don't know each other existed, but soon they found out, thats when the problem starts. (a) got very emotional, while (b) was calm but got awkward towards me, and all this while (c) had to listen to all my relationship problems. So when I got serious with (c) with the prospect of marriage, I told both (a) and (b). But (a) thought I was going to marry (b), and (b) thought I was going to marry (a), because they don't know about (c).

After that, I had to cut off totally from (a) and (b) without any explanations.... because I don't know how to explain to either of them.

Anyway back to the conversation, she did say she was shocked to see my bride was (c) and not (a) at my wedding. And she mentioned her father actually forbid her and her mother to come to my wedding, because he was so disappointed with me. I was very close with her family, they live at blk 669, which is just 5 mins cycle from blk 124. I would cycle to her house late at night and her mother cooks for me and we watched tv together. Her father had 3 other wives, and so can only spent a few days with them in a month. He likes me very much, and he encourages me to spent time at their house... he told me, at least there's a man in the house when he's away (he's actually a retired chief CID).

... to be continued.

No comments: