Sunday, February 25, 2007

Familiar ... part 4

3X says "Ok this will be the final part... long story short, we then talked more about our family. I don't have a photo of my kids with me, so I described how each of them look like. Anyway, she showed me her girl's photo, and she looks uncannily like Nadhirah... really freaky man! And guess what's her husband's name... Shahrizal. Somehow I think we are living parallel lives...

Anyway end of lunch, I sent her back to her working place at Tampines DBS building. Along the way, during the ride we exchange phone numbers/address and I dropped her at the taxi stand. We said our goodbyes and that's about it.

Ok before you readers out there, wants to think about "cinta lama berputik kembali"... "having an affair"... "scandal", and all those "hollywood" or "yusoff haslam/sembilu" movies kind of stuff, you all can forget about it... the truth is both of us are happily married to our spouses and we've moved on with our lives, and we have our own family to think about.

So here's a video I made exactly 10 years ago in 1997
...the woman I loved back then, now and forever...


*time baru dating kat bukit gombak dan chinese garden (1997)

No comments: